Free Shipping On All Orders Over $50
Fast Customer Support
Mane To Tame only delivers to Canadian addresses
You have %itemCount% in your cart.
Total being %total%
This patented bioactive peptide treatment strengthens and improves elasticity while reversing damage from chemical services, thermal styling, and mechanical styling. It works on all hair types.
This leave-in mask heals and strengthens hair with lightweight moisturizing benefits to detangle and keep hair smooth and soft, without weighing it down.
Please see dosage chart for exact usage.
For best results, use for the first 4-6 consecutive washes following a service, and then every 3-4 washes as needed to maintain hair strength.
Doesn’t wash away with shampoo, leaving lasting results 91% original strength* 94% original elasticity** Results observed in a clinical study while using mist and mask as part of a bleaching treatment. Results may vary depending on hair type, quality and history.
• Vegan • Color Safe • Cruelty-Free • Dermatologist-Tested
• Shampoo, do not condition.
• Towel dry thoroughly.
• Begin with 1 pump of K18 Mask and add more as needed depending on the length, thickness, and condition.
• Work evenly into hair, one pump at a time, from ends to roots.
• Let sit for 4 minutes to activate.
• Do NOT rinse out.
• Style as usual.
• DO use a clarifying shampoo if you’re a heavy product or dry shampoo user.
• DO dry thoroughly with hair towel or turban before application.
• DO wait the full 4 minutes before styling or applying another product.
• DO use every 4-6 shampoos consecutively to see and feel the full results.
• DON’T condition your hair before applying K18.
• DON’T use too much.
• DON’T rinse it out.
K18 Mask was not formulated to work like a regular conditioner. Although some find it provides adequate softening and smoothing properties, others may prefer enhanced conditioning benefits by adding a leave-in conditioner after the four-minute processing time. On the days that you are not using K18 Mask, use your regular in-shower or leave-in conditioner as usual. If heat styling, use a heat protectant after the four-minute processing time. You may also layer additional styling products on top of the mask if needed.
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20,sh-Oligopeptide-78 (K18Peptide™), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol.
Products will be delivered between 3 and 7.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to get in touch Contact Us
© 2022 Mane To Tame Powered by Shopify
This site requires cookies in order to provide all of its functionality.