K18 Leave-in Molecular Repair Hair Mask 5mL
K18 Leave-in Molecular Repair Hair Mask
This patented bioactive peptide treatment strengthens and improves elasticity while reversing damage from chemical services, thermal styling, and mechanical styling. It works on all hair types.
More To Know:
This leave-in mask heals and strengthens hair with lightweight moisturizing benefits to detangle and keep hair smooth and soft, without weighing it down.
Please see dosage chart for exact usage.
For best results, use for the first 4-6 consecutive washes following a service, and then every 3-4 washes as needed to maintain hair strength.
Doesn’t wash away with shampoo, leaving lasting results 91% original strength* 94% original elasticity** Results observed in a clinical study while using mist and mask as part of a bleaching treatment. Results may vary depending on hair type, quality and history.
• Vegan • Color Safe • Cruelty-Free • Dermatologist-Tested
How To Use:
• Shampoo, do not condition.
• Towel dry thoroughly.
• Begin with 1 pump of K18 Mask and add more as needed depending on the length, thickness, and condition.
• Work evenly into hair, one pump at a time, from ends to roots.
• Let sit for 4 minutes to activate.
• Do NOT rinse out.
• Style as usual.
The Dos And Don’ts:
• DO use a clarifying shampoo if you’re a heavy product or dry shampoo user.
• DO dry thoroughly with hair towel or turban before application.
• DO wait the full 4 minutes before styling or applying another product.
• DO use every 4-6 shampoos consecutively to see and feel the full results.
• DON’T condition your hair before applying K18.
• DON’T use too much.
• DON’T rinse it out.
K18 Mask was not formulated to work like a regular conditioner. Although some find it provides adequate softening and smoothing properties, others may prefer enhanced conditioning benefits by adding a leave-in conditioner after the four-minute processing time. On the days that you are not using K18 Mask, use your regular in-shower or leave-in conditioner as usual. If heat styling, use a heat protectant after the four-minute processing time. You may also layer additional styling products on top of the mask if needed.
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20,sh-Oligopeptide-78 (K18Peptide™), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol.